When it comes to popular beach destination, the world seems to have too many. The beautiful beaches of Italy, California, Florida, Indonesia, Sri Lanka, Australia and many more are there which attracts tourists by flocks, and billions of them every year. Asia is not very far in this case, and has some exotic sea locales that would take your breath away. Thailand has a fair share of some of them, and definitely the most famous among all of them is the beautiful location of Phuket. It is an archipelago situated in the Andaman Sea, off the Thailand shores.
Read also : Magnificent Tree and temple at Cambodia.
The Thailand government has done it all to preserve this beautiful place and there are lots of things to do in Phuket. Thus the beautiful set of islands has turned into a tourist friendly place with lots of amenities and facilities that would please anyone visiting here. Here’s a short Phuket travel guide on eight must sees from amazingly beautiful beach land.
Though receiving a huge setback in the form of a tsunami in the year 2004, Phuket has managed to stay afloat and trend well, with having lots of things to do in Phuket. The local authorities had remodeled the place completely and that is why it stands where it is today. There are many popular destinations to visit in these beautiful and warm tropical islands which as follows:-
- The Phuket nightlife is famous all over the world and the Bangla Road tells you why. The beautiful lighting and the occasional beach traditions would surely capture your fantasy, and would have spoiled you with choices of things to do in Phuket.
- If you happen to visit Patong which is one of the most popular and beautiful beaches around Phuket, you should definitely give Simon cabaret show a try. Here the wonderful Thai ladies would entertain you to a hilt, and would certainly be a wonderful memory for you to keep alive.
- The Phuket Fantasea is another one, located in the Kamala village and would offer some spectacular acrobatic performances and some visual treats.
- The underwater dive in the Andaman Sea would surely enable heaven to open up before you. The view of the world under water is something you definitely would not forget.
- The Buddha statue on the top of a mountain hill is a beautiful sculpture and also offers a panoramic view of the sea.
- Phrompthep Cape is a wonderful location to view sunsets with your family, and having things to do in Phuket.
- Muay Thai is a wonderful form of Thai martial art that would leave you dumbfounded.
- Wat Chalong is a very impressive Buddhist monastery in Phuket.
Thus there is no dearth of things to do in Phuket. Just pack your bags and enjoy.